Tuesday 27 May 2014

Explanation for my absence!

I am so sorry I haven't been posting on here and on youtube for the last 3 or so weeks, but I've been on my prac for university where I go to a school every day and teach a lovely grade 6 class and I work on weekends so I've literally had no time to do anything! My typical weekday goes something like this:

Get up, eat breakfast
Go to school
Come home and plan lessons, write observations and teaching reflections
Eat dinner
Go to sleep

& repeat.

IT SUCKS! Even though I love what I'm doing and I can't wait to have my own class, it's really taking a toll on me and I'm just so exhausted all the time and I usually find I pass out as soon as I've eaten dinner!

So I just wanted to say a quick apology for my absence and let you guys know that a May book haul and wrap up is coming this weekend and I'll try and film some other videos as well!

Also a HUGE thanks to the people who have sent me books I honestly can't even believe it and I appreciate it so much so I'll be showing them and acknowledging you in my book haul! Thank you again!

I hope you're all well and enjoying some lovely books!

April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment