Wednesday 18 June 2014

TOP 6 BOOK BOYFRIENDS

I was trying to narrow my list down to 5 and it was WAY too hard, so here's my top 6!

NUMBER SIX:
RONALD WEASLEY from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Ron Weasley was my childhood book crush! I don't know what it is about him, but I was just in love with him (and maybe possibly definitely still am!) because he's just so adorable!

NUMBER FIVE:
JON SNOW from A Song of Ice and Fire Series by George RR. Martin
Okay, so let's be honest here, Jon Snow probably wouldn't make the list based solely on the books (I've only read the first one) BUT DAMN KIT HARRINGTON IS SO FINE I DON'T THINK I NEED TO EXPLAIN.

NUMBER FOUR:
DAEMON BLACK from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I have no idea who this man is but HE LOOKS LIKE DAEMON TO ME! Okay, let's get this straight, Daemon Black is a sexy alien that radiates BADASSERY. 

NUMBER THREE:
AARON WARNER from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
*cant*speak*too*hot*asdffaghgto* IF YOU'VE READ THEM YOU UNDERSTAND.

NUMBER TWO:
WILLIAM HERONDALE from the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
He is so beautiful I just can't even deal. I SHIP WESSA SO HARD. 

NUMBER ONE:
RUSH FINLAY from the Too Far trilogy by Abbi Glines

Uhhhh... It just got really hot in here. AM I RIGHT? Abbi Glines is an amazing New Adult author and this trilogy is definitely my favourite by her and I have never been more attached to characters in my entire life! Amazing!

So there you have it, my top 6 fictional boyfriends! Who are yours? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment