Thursday 17 July 2014

BOOKTUBE-A-THON UPDATE | DAY FOUR

Today was a huge success compared to the first three days! I finished off the last 138 pages of...
Deltora Quest: The Graphic Novel Volume 1
by Emily Rodda & Makoto Niwano

This was awesome! It's the first in a graphic novel series adapted from the Deltora Quest series by Emily Rodda which is an AMAZING middle grade fantasy series. I loved this and I gave it 4 stars! By finishing this book I have successfully completed two challenges - to read a book with pictures and to read a book with red on the cover! Success!

After finishing that, I picked up...
The Prophecy of the Gems by Flavia Bujor

I read 276 pages of this on day four! It's a middle grade fantasy standalone that was written by a 14 year old! Amazing! She started writing it when she was 12! I'm reading this book to complete the challenge of reading a book that someone else picked out for you and my friend Britney picked this one for me to read!

TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 1: 165 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 2: 195 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 3: 362 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 4: 414 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ SO FAR: 1136 PAGES
BOOKS COMPLETED: 4


CHALLENGES COMPLETED: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment