Wednesday 16 July 2014

BOOKTUBE-A-THON UPDATE | DAY THREE

Today was a much better reading day for me! After finishing Peter Pan on day 2, I really wanted to go into...
 Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

And I managed to finish this and it was beautiful! I'm planning on writing reviews for both this and Peter Pan very soon. This book didn't count towards any of the challenges, but it was a book that I tacked onto the end of my TBR to make it 7 books, which is the last challenge (to read 7 books throughout the booktubeathon). So we shall see at the end of the booktubeathon whether I have managed to read al 7 books! This book was 292 pages! You can read my review of this book here.

After finishing Tiger Lily, I started...
Deltora Quest: The Graphic Novel Volume 1
by Emily Rodda and Makoto Niwano

This is the first in a graphic novel series adapted from an extremely well known middle grade fantasy series in Australia. It's one of my all time favourite series and so I had to pick up the first graphic novel! On day 3, I read 70 pages of this!

TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 1: 165 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 2: 195 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ ON DAY 3: 362 PAGES
TOTAL PAGES READ SO FAR: 722 PAGES
BOOKS COMPLETED: 3
CHALLENGES COMPLETED: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment