Monday 10 November 2014

The Twilight Debate

Just wanted to post a quick little post about how I feel about the whole Twilight debate.

Regardless of what many people think, I believe that this is truly a great story that brings back so much nostalgia. I'll say one thing, the movies ruined everything. The Bella that Kristin Stewart portrays is NOT the Bella from the book. She is sarcastic, feisty and funny! She isn't in any way bland or monotonous like Kristin Stewart is and this is what really bothers me. Edward is also completely different. In my opinion, Robert Pattinson is not nearly good looking enough and he's just too awkward to play the role of Edward. I think the movies just changed everyones opinions on the books and this makes me really sad because people are forgetting what the characters were REALLY like in the books. 

The story itself may not be original, but when it was released, a lot of people seemed to think it was, because it did take the world by storm. There's also absolutely nothing wrong with the writing! It's not in any way juvenile or badly written. I have no idea what most people are talking about. To be honest, I just think most people think it's embarrassing to like Twilight and this makes me really mad because there's absolutely nothing wrong with it (except the movie of course).

I just can't rant about this enough so I'll stop there but I plan on making a video about the whole Twilight debate really soon so when I do, I will link it below ------>

No comments:

Post a Comment